Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I DID IT!!!





After 12 yrs, I finally graduated from the WVBC School of Christian Studies!
In 1996, Rev. Paul Fulks, my area minister encouraged me to enroll in the school.
If I would have kept at it, I would have graduated in 3 years, but I took a couple classes, and then couldn't afford it. So I didn't take anymore until I became youth pastor at Sutton Baptist. I then started taking them sporadically... sometimes I couldn't afford to take the class, other times the one day classes were scheduled on a Saturday that was already busy for me in youth ministry. As a youth pastor, Saturdays are prime days for monthly activities.

So, I picked up a class here and there, and 12 years later with a lot of help from God, I graduated....

Next stop... Palmer Seminary.
I am now ready to begin the process of getting my Masters in Divinity degree.

But for now... tonight... I am celebrating!

No comments: