Sunday, February 24, 2008

I HATE SATAN

I just had to say that... I hate satan.

He tears families apart.
He destroys lives
He seperates Christians
He tries to destroy churches...

And I can't wait until he is in the lake of fire burning, suffering, day and night forever and ever!!!

Sometimes I wonder if Hell is too good for that creature.

I just had to get that off of my chest.

Christians stay strong in the Lord.
Satan is trying to devour us...

He hates us.. He will do anything he can to destroy us.
He doesn't fight fair.

Remember though that in the end, WE WIN...

Did you read that Satan? YOU ARE A LOSER!!!!
For my LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, promised that your gates will fall, and we as Christians will be victorious! So stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may God bless you.i so totally agree with what you say.i have seen how satan attacks families.he is attacking one of my family members right now.and i HATE SATAN.and i can hardly wait to see the day God sends him into that lake of fire forever.
may the Lord bless you and always keep you safe.